Saturday, January 7, 2012

What is up with this crazy church I went to?

I am Christian, and I went to this one church today that claimed to be Christian. I was just curious, and wanted to see how it was in there. But when I first got in there, I got such a bad vibe. Just how it felt in there didn't feel right. Anyways, there were these women in a little circle on the floor. My friend told me that they wouldn't let them join their church, so I wanted to see if they were predjudice or something. As I was saying, I walked up to the women, and my mom made small talk. And she asked, what do you do here, when do you start? And one of the women said in an eerie voice,"whenever the lord wants us to start, we do whatever the lord tells us to do that day." and I'm thinking, God isn't the freaking pastor he doesn't say, "ok everyone gather in a circle and pray now. " That is not how praying works. And I look around and there are like fifty chairs with medium sized garbage cans under each of the fifty or so chairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment