Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Rudeness or socical anxiaty/phobia?

ill try and shorten this up.. Little about me.. Im 26f fulltime manager of a hair salon.. 7 yrs ago i had tons of friends and choices i made destroyed my life so i dropped every single one of them fixed my problems went to college and moved. Now 7 yrs later i been in a relationship 2 yrs and i get really lonely and bored when shes at work so i decided i wanted to make a friend and have some one to hang out with. The thing is i feel the deep deep need to have a friend so i kinda found one but when its time to hang out i dread it and ditch outand make excuses. I feel really bad. What do i do i havent hung out with anyone in 7 yrs i feel like i dont know how and mentally freeze and loose interest.. Even tho tomorrow ill have the need again whats wrong with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment