Saturday, January 7, 2012

It may be a stupid question, yes; but i'm beginning to despise my roommate...what should i do?

i have this (dorm) roommate who is from romania. she used to live in an orphanage. well she has an extremely outstanding and rather obnoxious voice and overall attitude. no exaggeration, no one really likes her. she's super loud, yet complains when my tv is on the lowest volume. she picks her nose and at least twice, boogers have fallen from her bed to mine (we have bunks). whenever i get on the phone, her voice increases in volume and annoyance and she feels the need to talk to me. i've started ignoring her because anything i tell her does not help. pretty much anything she says to me, i ignore. yes, i used to feel bad about her story. it is a sad story to be a romanian orphan. but she is 22 and she knows very well she cannot get by in the world with the way she is. she wants things her way all the time. i find myself doing things just to spite her. it is not easy for me to get a new roommate, with our policies. so, anyone ever known someone this like this? any advice? thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment