Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I am so totally traumatized; did I almost "blow it" with my bf?

I'm up now getting ready for college cles and when I got home yesterday all I could do was sleep and somehow try to recover from the weekend. It was so not the best weekend I've ever spent. My bod is totally sore!! Even though he was better prepared this weekend ie we had an air mattress and my little tosies were encased in warm socks it still had its moments. He was "pounding me" for two nights and everytime he pressed forward I could feel my sore body aganst the ground (even with the air mattress lol lol). Also we nearly died because he "lost control" of the car as we were driving to the campground. I was talking with him and trying to keep him entertained. At one moment while he was driving around 70 mph on the interstate I got a little playfuy and "grabbed" him and unzipped him. As i gently played with his maleness and cooed about all the "fun" we were going to have lol lol suddenly he swerved and luckily I was wearing my seat belt cause he almost left the interstate. I removed my hand and he was shaking as he pulled the car over to the side. Was it my fault that we almost died lol lol? I asked him and he said it wasn't my fault but was it?

No comments:

Post a Comment