Monday, January 9, 2012

How do i stop avoiding my ex. he has never seen me with no makeup (i dnt wear makeup animo). it scares me. hel?

im 15. basically i have an ex boyfriend who has never seen me with no makeup. I have low self esteem and i finally managed to give up makeup. I used to cake it on but now i don't wear any, and he lives near me. I'm scared of bumping into him in town, on the bus etc. Because im scared of what he will think and like maybe his friends and him will start chatting behind my back saying she is ugly and stuff. ( whats the name of that feeling aniway? is it rejection) I've already been on the same bus with two of his mates and it made me so uncomfortable aand i felt like running away and i act so stupid. e.g putting my head down so they dont see my face, figgiting , getting of the bus as well. Its made me not want to go to town as well or anywer where i might run into them. I dont know how to think of this or how to deal with it. please help x

No comments:

Post a Comment