Sunday, January 8, 2012

My husband asked me if he could sleep with someone i said yes should i be mad that he all but did it?

last night my husband and i went to one of his friends house like we do most saterdays we were drinking wine and beer and both of us girls were pretty waisted and his friend was trying to get his girlfriend to dance naked and after a few more beers she was more than willing so she put on a little outfit and started stripping she and her boyfriend went to the other room for a min and my husband who was not half as drunk as we were asked me f it was ok to do something bad i thought he was going to take pictures or something and said yes have fun baby and laid on the couch when i opened my yes he was her from behind while she sat on her boyfriends lap and was makeng out w/her then they left the room. i got up togo to the bathroom and see what was going on and looked in the room and she was gettin it from behind while she was giving my husband i went to smke a cig i didnt really know how to react he heard me moving around and came ut to ask me if its ok i ask where are the cigs he wants me to come into the room to gt them so i do then he asks me if i'll have with her she wants me to i left the room and every one got dressed and came out to smoke with me it was akward what would yu feel after this howwould you act

No comments:

Post a Comment