Sunday, January 8, 2012

The other day I went for a job interview. The person saw I was in the National Guard. They were like OH SO Y

The other day I went for a job interview. The person saw I was in the National Guard. They were like OH SO YOU CAN GET DEPLOYED. I like ya so. She did not like that. I know there are laws ONCE you have a job and you get deployed you can't get fired. Is there a law about not getting hired cause you in the National Guard? That’s what the government really needs a law to protect NG members getting discriminated. Today is also my birthday and the day I shipped for BCT. Were UNCLE SAM on this? They tell you that employers like skills you get in the NG. Employers hate your in the National Guard. Well I am a medic and ambulance place will higher me to make minimum wage and work over nights and weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment